- Shrink the outer layer to promote searing
- Seal in moisture for a tender centre for your best steak cuts
- Elevate your BBQ to standards that would satisfy Brazilian steak lovers
- Ideal for grilling meat and fish
- Turns everyday pieces into flavourful treats
Rocking Ingredients for Powerful Flavour
Traditionally, Brazilian BBQ aficionados only permit rock salt of their most savoury steaks. We enhanced the flavour with South American herbs and spices. This BRZ Picanha contains rock salt, onion, garlic and a few secret ingredients that make it so special. When you use on steak, chicken and fish, it adds Brazilian appeal to all your dishes.
How to BBQ a Steak Brazilian-Style
Rub BRZ Picanha on all surfaces of the meat. Pat the salt to ensure that it sticks. Let the steak rest for 15 minutes so the salt can penetrate the surface. Something magical happens as the salt breaks down the meat's cellular structure and the herbs and spices penetrate deep into the steak. When you grill it, a burst of flavours spreads throughout the cut and makes your taste buds happy with every bit.